Asked & Answered
We apologise for any mistake that occurred in your order. To address the issue, please email our customer support team at email@example.com with your order number and a brief description of the problem. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we want to make things right for you as soon as possible.
We want to make every part of your Skin Pantry experience special. Hence, your order is exclusively handcrafted for you. So once it’s placed, it cannot be canceled.
Our replacement policy goes as follows:
- If the delivered goods are damaged due to transit, you can share their photographs with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll initiate a return or exchange. However, damages caused to the goods due to negligence, improper usage, or wrong application on the part of the customer will not be covered under our Exchange/Returns Policy.
- If you ordered the wrong product and want to replace it, we will initiate the exchange only if the goods are unopened.
- Each item can only be exchanged once.
- No cash refunds are permitted.
- We take one to three weeks (from the day of your request) for the exchange or return to be processed.
You will be contacted once your replacement is complete. Please note that we do not offer exchanges or refunds on goods that were on sale. If you have any product questions or complaints, please email us at email@example.com.
Our products are as fresh as the food. We advise a shelf life of 3 months from when your goods were made. After 3 months, we recommend refrigerating them and using them as soon as possible.
Essential oils are potent and offer the skin impressive benefits. However, as with all medicine, proper usage is crucial. We recommend doing a patch test on your elbow (not your face) and waiting for 20 minutes. Please do not use the product if there’s any reaction like redness or itching.
Our entire range is safe for pregnant women, lactating moms, and children above 12 years of age. However, we suggest you do a patch test for all products infused with essential oils before using them.
Our entire range is vegan, and no products or ingredients are tested on animals. Every product is created by us alone, with immense love and attention. The Skin Pantry team comprises people who are sensitive and conscious of the environment and our planet.
Our products are not edible and are for external use only.
We pride ourselves in sourcing all-natural, high-quality ingredients, including organic and wild-sourced plant extracts. While not all ingredients can be certified organic (such as clays and salts), we promise to deliver the best quality products. Trust us to provide safe and nourishing skincare that works.